Dr. Matt Glass
Hi, my name is Dr. Matt Glass. Prior to opening Disc Centers of America Ponte Vedra our family lived in NJ and I owned and operated Manhattan Upper Cervical Chiropractic a top rated Upper Cervical Chiropractic Practice in New York City.
I am originally a Florida native, growing up in Delray Beach, Florida and graduating from the University of Florida.
My path to becoming the Doctor I am today started when I developed a serious physical condition in my mid-twenties and found myself on a hospital bed about to undergo a serious medical procedure. During the time getting ready for the procedure there was a moment of awakening for me. As I reflected how I got to this point, I realized that the reason I was there was that ever since i has the first symptom years earlier, I kept following the same medical approach of trying to simply treat the symptom and solve my health problem from the outside-in with pills, potions, and lotions, which at best had offered minor symptomatic relief while the underlying cause of my health issue progressed. I realized in that moment that the key to my healing was within. So I left that hospital bed without the procedure and set out on a path to discover what is healing and how does one accomplish healing in their lives.
I discovered Chiropractic and the simplicity of Chiropractic, just unblocking what is blocked and restoring normal function so one can heal properly. After a period of time under Chiropractic care and lifestyle changes that were congruent with the principles I was being taught, healing was taking place and what once was a crisis became a distant but pivotal memory. After that my path was set, and I vowed to dedicate my life to sharing the philosophy, science and art of Chiropractic with the world.
Along the way, I personally have experienced the debilitation of suffering multiple disc injuries in my neck and back. What I came to find out is that at a certain point, and once the disc has been injured and the function of that spinal joint has been altered, there is a need to go beyond just the Chiropractic Adjustment. That is when I learned about Non Surgical Spinal Decompression. Without regular decompression treatments, I would be unable to function and to enjoy what I love most about life like being with my family, taking care of our patients, and playing golf at a high level.
We have dedicated ourselves to being BEST in class, at addressing the debilitating conditions that manifest from having compressed and damaged Spinal Discs and Nerves.
We listen, We Care, We Get Results.
More about Dr. Glass:
- Dr. Matt Glass earned his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from the world’s leading Chiropractic college, Palmer College of Chiropractic. He earned a Bachelors degree in Business Administration from the University of Florida.
- Dr. Glass had advanced certifications in Spinal Decompression
- Dr. Glass is one of just a handfull of Chiropractors in the world that has training in 3 different Upper Cervical Procedures: 1. Qsm3(Quantum Spinal Mecahnics) 2. NUCCA 3. Knee Chest Specific
- Worked and Trained with the only triple board certified Chiropractor in the U.S. and the founder of Quantum Spinal Mechanics(QSM3)
- Post Graduate studies in X-Ray Physics, Spinal Mechanics, Upper Cervical Neurology, and Chiropractic Philosophy.
- Formerly Certified Crossfit Level 1 Trainer
- Formerly Certified Crossfit Kids Trainer
- Member of Delta Sigma Chi – Professional Chiropractic Fraternitiy
- Dr. Glass is happily married to his beautiful and amazing wife Saida and they have a young daughter Olivia who is his biggest passion.
- Dr.Glass is a former aspiring professional golfer and continues to pursue the game with passion.